Predictive Evaluation: Ensuring Training Delivers Business and Organizational Results
- Are you fighting to justify the training's value within your organization?
- Does your organization view training as an expense versus an investment with predicted return?
- Do you need a method of predicting (forecasting) the training's value to help decide whether to train?
- Are your current evaluation efforts always "after the fact"?
- Do you want to measure success using leading indicators that drive continuous improvement?
In this complimentary webinar, training and evaluation expert Dave Basarab spotlighted Predictive Evaluation, the first and only training and evaluation approach to add the element of prediction. Using Dave’s innovative new Predictive Evaluation (PE) Model, trainers and business leaders can now successfully predict training’s results, value, intention, adoption and impact, allowing them to make smarter, more strategic training and evaluation investments.Dave, who (literally) wrote the book on Predictive Evaluation, regularly helps his clients maximize their training ROI by as much as 200 to 300%. In his webinar, explains how to accomplish this.
Webinar attendees learned how Predictive Evaluation enables them to effectively and accurately forecast training’s value to their company, measure against these predictions, establish indicators to track progress (and make mid-course corrections if needed) and report the results in a language that business executives respond to and understand. This approach can be used for any sort of training program, in any setting, whether planned, newly implemented, or long-established. Predictive Evaluation is collaborative, as supervisors and employees work together to establish standards for success each step of the way. The process helps guarantee that training results will be relevant to the business and gives all participants a sense of ownership in the process.