Crafting Enterprise Learning Plans
Learning is an economic elixir. It makes people and organizations more adaptable, responsive and nimble. It serves as the bedrock for innovation, as it’s impossible to innovate without learning something new. It’s the foundation for extraordinary customer service, employee attraction, retention, and development and is the fuel for profitable growth. It can shape culture. And when it’s done right, it’s one of those rarest opportunities – where employers’ and employees’ needs are in perfect harmony. In the vast majority of cases, learning offers significant benefits for both employers and employees.
Learning investments require a long-term focus and an ability to balance the tradeoffs between profits today for greater returns in the future. In short, having the right learning strategy will increase an organization’s ability to create value.
Join industry leader Dave Basarab in this complimentary webinar as he shares his proven process to build a robust, best-in-class Enterprise Learning Plan. Dave will demonstrate how to:
- Review your competency assessment data available for the target audiences and identify the trends.
- Interview a cross-section of key executive and subject matter experts to outline the ideal requirements for “Master Performers” in your target audiences.
- Identify the gaps that exist between your current skill levels and your needed performance levels.
- Review your company’s current Strategic Plan and HR Strategy.
- Revise your Enterprise Learning Plan, outlining the training needed to get your target population to current ideal states and how to prepare them for future roles.
Dave explains how to provide a framework for the identification, design, development, deployment, and evaluation of the curriculum. His learning plans examine the curriculum in the broadest strategic context then guides curriculum designers in drilling down to the most discrete curricular components.